The Smartphones are here to stay, and so is the attributing software technology. The leading-edge software is the Android Software. You can have this software for yourself through Rooting, i.e. accessing “superuser” rights for your handset, to make it Android friendly. This era of the internet has successfully unrevealed the mysteries of software technology for a layman.
The Android Software has invaded the worldwide market with many Android compatible handsets available over the counter. It has, thus become imperative for users to know about the fundamentals of the software that will concentrate the world into their handsets. For many of you all this still would have been a herculean task but for all the coders, modders, hackers and developers within the Android community. Now your world of entertainment and information is just a click away with the launch of Unlock Root Tool.
The Unlock Root tool is an open sesame with which you can Root and unlock from a range of around 250 handsets as Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, HTC, Acer, Huawei and Dell to name a few. It is mighty easy to use the Unlock Root by simply installing the USB drivers of your Smartphone from the manufacturers’ website, then plugging in your phone, debugging it and clicking the “Root” button.
Download Unlock Root from: http://www.unlockroot.com
The safe and uncomplicated procedure makes the entire download free of the worries of bricking of Smartphones. The compatible software’s are Android 2.1, 2.2 & 2.3. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich too is rapidly building space for itself.
- To download Unlock Root Tool it is mandatory to have windows7/ Vista/ XP on your laptop.
- Pre installation of USB drivers of your handset either from the manufacturer’s website or from the accompanying CD.
- Straight from the developer’s website, download the Unlock Root Software.
- Enable your device with USB debugging. Go to setting>applications>development.
- Interconnect PC and device with a USB cable.
- Run, “UnlockRoot.exe”. Allow the laptop to automatically detect your handset.
- Now in the auto detect device list, click the icon of your device.
- Here begins the Rooting process as you click the Rooting button.
- The wait ends with a welcome message, informing you about the successful completion of the Rooting.
- To end it, reboot your handset so that alterations are effective.
Now your handset is completely Android compatible.